[AMBER] NAB segmentation fault

From: Michael F. Bruist <m.bruist.usciences.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:03:12 -0500

I am trying to learn Nucleic Acid Builder. I am simply trying to run the sample programs and getting segmentation faults. For example program_8 fails. I tried it as follows:

nab -o program_8.exe program_8.nab
./program_8.execute

I get the output in the attached file. I belive the problem is in the conjgrad command, as print statements before it are executed. This command is different locations in the manual pdf and in the file under examples that comes with amber 11. Neither arrangement works. Am I missing the need for additional input or additional files at compillation?

Mike