Re: [AMBER] NAB segmentation fault

From: Michael F. Bruist <m.bruist.usciences.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:34:46 -0400

Unfortunately, this version gives the same error on my system. I had to specify "rna.amber94.rlb" in the link_na command to get it to run since it was defaulting to the DNA library. With that change, it now adds
 " dg_options: sqviol=1"
to the options list, but the segmentation fault occurs at the same place.

Mike
On Mar 11, 2012, at 1:57 PM, David A. Case wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 08, 2012, Michael F. Bruist wrote:
>
>> I am trying to learn Nucleic Acid Builder. I am simply trying to run
>> the sample programs and getting segmentation faults. For example
>> program_8 fails. I tried it as follows:
>>
>> nab -o program_8.exe program_8.nab
>> ./program_8.execute
>
> Thanks for pointing this out. What has happened is that the examples in the
> manual have not kept pace with changes in the underlying NAB code. We're
> going to try to get this all fixed up for the upcoming release. Try the
> attached "program_8", which works for me with the lastest codes.
>
> ....regards...dac
>
> <program_8.nab><ATT00001..txt>

Dr. Michael F. Bruist
Associate Professor of Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Griffith Hall 147
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

Phone (Office & Voice Mail): (215) 596-8530
Department Phone: -8839
Department Fax: -8543
E-mail: m.bruist .usp.edu
web page: http://tonga.usp.edu/bruist