[AMBER] AM1

From: Jacopo Sgrignani <sgrigna.sissa.it>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:17:51 +0100

Dear all
I'm working with a magnesium containing enzyme and I would like to try
QM/MM MD with a semiempirical method.
I found two paper about an AM1 parameterization that seems good for my system.

Kwangho Nam,Qiang Cui,Jiali Gao,and Darrin M. York. Specific Reaction
Parametrization of the AM1/d Hamiltonian for Phosphoryl Transfer
Reactions:  H, O, and P Atoms. J. Chem. Theory Comput., 2007, 3 (2),
pp 486–504
and
Imhof, P.; Noé, F.; Fischer, S.; Smith, J. C. J. Chem. Theory Comput.
2006, 2, 1050– 1056

Actually, these parameters have been successfully used by the York
Group also in a recent work, J. Chem. Theory Comput., 2011, 7 (1), pp
1–3.

How can I use this parameter in amber? Is it the possibility to add
this parameters?

Thanks a lot

Jacopo

--
Jacopo Sgrignani PhD
CNR-IOM-Democritos National Simulation Center