[AMBER] compilation of Amber Tools 1.5 with GCC 4.6.2 with "-nopython"

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:55:55 +0100

Dear ambers,

I open a new thread because the next compilation errors (Amber Tools 1.5
patched with latest bugfixes downloaded yesterday) are not related to
the ones described in my previous attempts.
I configured now with "-nopython" ...

The next thing I had to do was to cp all libraries stored in
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/lib64 and $AMBERHOME/lib64 to $AMBERHOME/lib ...
The lib64 dirs are apparently not searched for during the compilation
phase although the libraries are stored there after configure.

After copying these libs, I am still getting errors ... And this time,
errors that I cannot understand. Attached is a full log file of make
install.

As a reminder:
Architecture: x86_64, AMD CPUs
OS: openSUSE 12.1
Compiler: GCC 4.6.2

Any ideas how to fix these new problem would be appreciated. Is the new
GCC source of all these problems ?

Thank you

Best wishes
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine