Re: [AMBER] AMBER parameters for the acetylated lysine

From: Ramu Anandakrishnan <ramu.vt.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 07:51:11 -0400

Dear Gorka,

You may want to take a look at the following paper. It describes the force
field parameters they used to run simulations of structures with acetylated
lysine.

Effects of Posttranslational Modifications on the Structure and Dynamics of
Histone H3 N-Terminal Peptide by: Haiguang Liu, Yong Duan
http://www.cell.com/biophysj/retrieve/pii/S0006349508703254

-ramu