[AMBER] AMBER parameters for the acetylated lysine

From: Gorka lasso <gorka.lasso.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:19:35 -0400

Dear all,

I would like to use the AMBER forcefield along with an algorithm that
optimizes the protein-dna interface. The problem is that one lysine is
acetylated and I do not have the parameters for this modified residue so I
can not run the simulation. I was wondering if any of you had the parameters
for the acetylated lysine. If so, I would be grateful if you could send them
to me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Gorka

Postdoctoral researcher
Electron Microscopy Unit,