Re: [AMBER] XH/pi (X=C, O, N) interactions and stacking interactions in AMBER

From: Qiantao Wang <qiantao.wang.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:41:08 -0400

Hi Rajesh,

FYI, this paper may anwser you 2nd question to some extend.

C.D. Sherrill, B.G. Sumpter, M.O. Sinnokrot, M.S. Marshall, E.G.
Hohenstein, R.C. Walker, I.R. Gould, Assessment of Standard Force
Field Models Against High-Quality Ab Initio Potential Curves for
Prototypes of π- π, CH/π, and SH/π Interactions, J. Comput. Chem. 30
(2009) 2187-2193.

Regards,

Qiantao Wang