Re: [AMBER] cpptraj-segmentation fault

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:42:56 -0400

Hi,

Your attached log only contains the line

"Segmentation fault"

I need the entire output (stdout and stderr), like what I had attached
in my previous email. So it should look like:

CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V1.1.1

INPUT: Reading Input from STDIN, type "go" to run, "quit" to exit:
> [noprogress]

For example, if your top file is "prmtop" and your input file is
"cpptraj.in" you can write all output to one file (cpptraj.log) by
running:

cpptraj prmtop cpptraj.in > cpptraj.log 2>&1

-Dan