Re: [AMBER] Sufficient CPU cores/GPU ratio ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:47:09 +0200

As optimistic I qualified your description of minor CPU role :)), simply
because
I have limited money to buy something better than "Intel Core i7-960" if
I don't want to loose one GPU. As much more optimistic I would qualified
Amber
performance which was nice on CPUs but which is now really impressive
thanks to it's very intelligent
customization for GPUs !
Thanks a lot to you, Ross, Robert and all the Amber developers for this
incredibly powerful tool !!!

            Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/