Re: [AMBER] Sufficient CPU cores/GPU ratio ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:00:47 +0200

Hi Ian,

thanks for sharing your personal experience !

I know that the cooling is big problem here. I plan to have
this machine in well air-conditioned room and use proper case (
CoolerMaster HAF 932 Black ).
May you please just for curiosity send the full specification of your Lian
tower and eventually
also of your motherboard ?

Thanks in advance !

    Best wishes,