Re: [AMBER] Sufficient CPU cores/GPU ratio ?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:40:56 -0700

Hi Marek,

You could try the water cooled EVGA GTX580s

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055RHDIU/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&
tag=freelydownloa-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B
0055RHDIU

I have not actually tried these or had any feedback from people who have but
they look cool and look like they could work with a decent water cooling
system attached.

All the best
Ross