Re: [AMBER] Amber 11 configure error with openmpi

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:34:10 -0400

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011, Lianhu Wei wrote:

> I was successfully installed amber serial version, and want to compile a
> parallel version in my cluster. I download and install openmpi 1.4.3 with
> no warning and error message.

What exactly did you do to install openmpi? I strongly recommend running
the "configure_openmpi" script in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src. You then should
set your MPI_HOME environment variable to $AMBERHOME. (Not sure if the last
is required, but I think it might be.) Also set your PATH variable to include
$AMBERHOME/bin.

...good luck...dac