Re: [AMBER] ptraj clustering

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 22:26:03 +0200

Many thanks for this.

I tried the two test.pdb files. They both look fine.

I modified the cluster.in as follows.

trajin prod_0-10ns.mdcrd netcdf
image origin center familiar
cluster out test-out representative pdb \
        average pdb averagelinkage clusters 5.0 mass rms :1-123 .CA

The results are pretty awful.

I'm inclined to believe that periodic box info has been lost.

Are there any fixes for this?

Once again, many thanks

George