Re: [AMBER] problem with MM-PBSA

From: Maryam Hamzehee <maryam_h_7860.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 01:45:20 +0800 (SGT)

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I have attached the final results file as well as the run files. I am running the calculation as the parallel job on a cluster. All commands used are for the different steps are in the ~.pbs files (i.e. myscript, run and binding_energy) and the input files are in the ~.in files (min, heat, density, equil and prod). I am using Amber 11 and AmberTools 1.5 on a CentOS cluster which is parallelised by mpi. I submit the jobs to the queue and once a job is finished next one in the queue starts.

Cheers,Maryam