Re: [AMBER] mbondi3

From: Peter Varnai <P.Varnai.sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 17:28:39 +0000

Many thanks for the responses.

Jason, do you know what went wrong in using the python script?

[zeus]$ $AMBERHOME/bin/python ChangeParmRadii.py -p peptide.top -r mbondi3 -n peptide3-mbondi3.top
Reading in your topology file peptide.top
Changing radius set to mbondi3
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ChangeParmRadii.py", line 217, in <module>
    mbondi3(parm)
  File "ChangeParmRadii.py", line 144, in mbondi3
    mbondi2(parm) # start from mbondi2 radii
  File "ChangeParmRadii.py", line 114, in mbondi2
    molecule = parm.ToMolecule()
  File "/cvos/shared/apps/amber/amber11/lib/python2.6/chemistry/amber/readparm.py", line 883, in ToMolecule
    if self.valid and self.rst7.valid:
AttributeError: amberParm instance has no attribute 'rst7'

cheers,
Peter