Re: [AMBER] How to Generate Structure with Correct Valence for an Unnatural Amino Acid in Position 1

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 17:01:41 +0200

Hi,

You could use R.E.D. Server . http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/ to
(i) build the dipeptide (for your modified amino-acid) (ii) derive
charges & build force field libraries for the different molecular
fragments required.
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/faq.php

- In particular:
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/faq.php#20
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/Demo-jmol/Applet2.html
to build the initial dipeptide

- and
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#25 (all automatic)
  versus
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#24
to derive charges & build force field libraries for the different
molecular fragments required.

regards, Francois