Re: [AMBER] cpptraj-segmentation fault

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:30:14 -0400

Hi,

I couldn't reproduce this error - however, I notice that your 'range'
argument is 1-160, while you only have 154 residues in your topology.
I looked at the code and it's possible that this could cause a
segfault on some systems. Try this command instead and let me know if
the segfault goes away:

rmsd :1-154 reference perres range 1-154 perresout back.tmp perresmask
.CA,C,O,N

In the meantime I will work on a patch.

-Dan