Re: [AMBER] addition of massless particle to benzene that interacts only with massless particles in other benzene molecules

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:09:24 -0500

Hi Yaw,

Not sure what your ultimate goal is, but I have a set of optimized
(MP/3-11*G(2d,p)) bond length, bond/angle/dihedral/improper force
parameters for benzene using standard vDW parameters and RESP charges for
f99 or f10 (atom-centered, non-polarizable). Stats for amber vs. QM
energies for 110 conformations:

                Current Amber Optimized
R^2 0.83 0.97
RMSD 0.89 0.31 kcal/mol
Slope 1.06 0.97
Intercept -1e-11 -2e-11 kcal/mol

Just let me know if this is something that you are interested in.

Dean--
Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Prof of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507
Dept. of Chemistry, Missouri State University
Springfield, Missouri 65897