[AMBER] addition of massless particle to benzene that interacts only with massless particles in other benzene molecules

From: Tan Yaw Sing <tanys.bii.a-star.edu.sg>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:20:06 +0100

Hi Amber users,

I would like to add a massless particle to benzene. This particle should not
interact with any other atoms in the system except for similar massless
particles on other benzene molecules. How should I do it? I am considering
creating a frcmod file but there seems to be no provision for restricting
the vdw interactions of an atom under the "nonbonded" section.

Thanks,
Yaw Sing