Re: [AMBER] problem in installing xleap

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:29:10 -0400

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011, sonali dhindwal wrote:

> I am trying to install amber11 on ubuntu operating system.

Can you say which version of ubuntu you are using? Is it 32-bit or 64-bit?

> While running xleap,
> it gives following error,

It is possible that xleap was not correctly built. What is the result of the
following:

cd $AMBERHOME
ls -l xaLeap

> I checked $AMBERHOME/dat/XaLeap_wcl file, it is of zero bytes.

This sounds like a re-install is required. Try applying the attached patch
file to $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/configure -- you may have to apply it by
hand. The re-configure, type "make clean", cd to leap and type "make
install". Look carefully for any error messages.

....dac