Re: [AMBER] again GLYCAM06 + 99SB + GAFF ?

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:20:10 -0700

Sorry, I just read the tutorial, that is, "Central fragment of a xxx".

So for the modified (C-terminal reduced) amino acid, should I add a MeCO at
the N-terminus and MeS at the reduced C-terminus? (considering the reduced
C-terminus is used to link glycosidic sulfur atom).

And for the sugar molecule, should I add a Me cap to 3-hydroxyl group in
addition to a methyl group attached to the glycosidic sulfur? (This sugar
molecule would fall into the category of central fragment of my ligand)

Yun