Re: [AMBER] Potential problem with CUDA version in release 18?

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:53:32 -0400

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011, Carlos P Sosa wrote:

> I patched AmberTools 1.5 when I installed AMBER 11 about a month ago. I
> did not see a new patch set for AmberTools. The code was working before I
> applied patch 17.

"A month ago" doesn't sound right. Do you have bugfix.13 for AmberTools:
"Patch to configure to work with Amber 11 GPU updates (bugfix 17 in Amber 11)"?

The complete set of steps at http://ambermd.org/bugfixes11.html needs to be
followed. We are aware that there are more steps there than we would like, but
I hope that will fix your problem.

...dac