Re: [AMBER] again GLYCAM06 + 99SB + GAFF ?

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:58:43 -0700

Thank you very much!

I looked at the CD project, and I saw when FFTopDB were constructed, the
1-metylated glucose was used to derive RESP charges. So in my
thio-glycopeptide case, should I use the sugar molecule with a methyl group
attached to the glycosidic sulfur as well?

What about the modified (C-terminal reduced) amino acid? Add one more
methyl group to the modified C-terminal and acetate to the N-terminal?

But in the end, what is deposited in the FFTopDB is the residue without the
methyl or acetate cap, right?

Yun