Re: [AMBER] Dihedral of quadruple of centres of mass

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:17:57 -0400

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Massimiliano Porrini
<M.Porrini.ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> As far as AmberTools manual is concerned I came across the
> `dihedral' occurrence at Pag. 152, 7.6.3 section (CPPTRAJ), where
> only atoms are mentioned, whereas in the following section
> (distance) also atoms groups are.

I see what you mean; the description of the dihedral command is
actually not very good in the cpptraj section (my bad). I will make
sure to correct that - thanks for finding it! The dihedral command in
cpptraj actually works the same way that it does in ptraj.

-Dan