Re: [AMBER] Dihedral of quadruple of centres of mass

From: Massimiliano Porrini <M.Porrini.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:22:43 +0100

oops!

Thank you a lot Dan.

I actually had a go, but I forgot to type the internal variable "d1".
Now it worked.
Thanks again.

As far as AmberTools manual is concerned I came across the
`dihedral' occurrence at Pag. 152, 7.6.3 section (CPPTRAJ), where
only atoms are mentioned, whereas in the following section
(distance) also atoms groups are.

All the best,
MP