Re: [AMBER] again GLYCAM06 + 99SB + GAFF ?

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:31:42 -0700

Hi Lachele,

So if I find things not in accordance with experimental data, what can I do
to change it manually?

Is it technically possible to do it due diligence in the first place? That
is, cut the molecule into three parts as I mentioned before, use GLYCAM for
the sugar part, 99SB for the Thr, and GAFF for modified Phe and the
thio-glycosidic linkage. And may I then link these parts together using LEaP
?

Thanks,

Yun