[AMBER] antechamber + CNT parameter

From: Jagur Lambix <jagurlambix.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber users,
I am trying to create the parameter of a Carbon Nano Tube (CNT) using the antechamber.

I started with the making of the mol2 file for the CNT with the following command, however after more than 24 hours it hangs on like the following message.
The CNT has 576 atoms in total.

[user.compute-02]$ /usr/apps/amber11/AmberTools/bin/antechamber -i CNT.pdb -fi pdb -o CNT.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -s 2

The atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory
Info: the bond number exceeds MAXBOND, reallocate memory automatically
Running: /usr/apps/amber11/bin/bondtype -j full -i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac

Info: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automatically
Info: the actual number of rings (17792) exceeds the defaut ring size (500), reallocate memory automatically

Running: /usr/apps/amber11/bin/atomtype -i ANTECHAMBER_AC.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_AC.AC -p gaff

Info: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automatically
Info: the actual number of rings (17792) exceeds the defaut ring size (500), reallocate memory automatically
Total number of electrons: 3456; net charge: 0

Running: /usr/apps/amber11/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o sqm.out

Please let me know your inputs on this and how to solve the issue.

Thanks

Jagur