Re: [AMBER] How to interpret GLYCAM prep file?

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:47:01 -0400

The entries in the prep files are the correct ones to begin with for
any given residue. Of course, during a simulation, they will change
(unless restrained, of course). The values in the parameter file are
based on small molecules. For larger molecules, the value of any
given bond length, angle or torsion will depend on the combined
effects of all the individual pieces, including electrostatics and van
der Waals contributions. The values in the prep file take into
account these combined effects.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA