Re: [AMBER] How to interpret GLYCAM prep file?

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:18:05 -0700

So for example, I saw in the GLYCAM_06.prep file

22 C6 CG 3 19 15 11 1.540 109.2 -179.8 0.0230
23 H61 HC E 22 19 15 1.070 109.5 60.1 0.0000
24 H62 HC E 22 19 15 1.070 109.5 -179.9 0.0000
25 H63 HC E 22 19 15 1.070 109.5 -59.9 0.0000

which indicates the CG-HC bond length in a rhamnose residue is 1.070 A. But
in the Glycam_06g.dat file,

CG-HC 340.0 1.090 Parm94

it is 1.090 angstrom. So which one should be correct? Or which one would be
used as I load a rhamnose residue in tleap?

Thanks,

Yun