Re: [AMBER] Coordinate resetting cannot be accomplished, deviation is too large

From: Danny Xu <quantum_mania.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 22:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,

pmemd.MPI gave me SHAKE error at the very start, the parallel job crashed immediately. Serial pmemd did not have this problem at all. It's running, I'm pretty sure it will finish in the end.

If the structure was not sufficiently minimized, I don't understand why serial pmemd worked just fine with and without SHAKE... It feels like there may be some bug in pmemd.MPI.

DX