[AMBER] pm6 parameters

From: Anglea A. <a.anglea90.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:44:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all
I posted an email few days ago about pm6 parameters in amber tools 1.5, I haven't got any reply and I couldn't find any related information on amber list archive.
please, I would be grateful for any kind of help.
---------
I am using amber tools version 1.5 to optimize my systems at amber level and pm6 level.
For pm6 level, the sqm program complains that there is no parameters for cl- ion.
Why there is no cl- ion parameters? in spite of, the original paper has all atoms' parameters.
If so, how can I implement the missing parameters.
--------
Cheers