Re: [AMBER] residue list

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:30:09 -0400

There is a residue list in the topology file under RESIDUE_LABEL, or if you are talking about the ones used by leap, then they are in $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/lib/amino10.lib. The protonated form if ASP is ASH, protonated GLU is GLH, deprotonated LYS is LYN, and deprotonated CYS is CYM.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate