[AMBER] Randomize trajectory frames

From: Tai Chi For Me <dean.taichiforme.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 19:21:17 -0500

Dear all,

To avoid periodicity in my selection of frames in a trajectory, can
someone please tell me how to randomly select frames from a trajectory and
dump into a new trajectory, or equivalently, simply randomize an entire
trajectory.

The only thing I saw was the random variable in the sieve function of
cluster in ptraj, but I couldn't get it work.

Thanks in advance!

Dean