Re: [AMBER] simulating a protein-peptide complex

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 07:14:51 -0400

You don't tell us very much. For example which atoms are used in rmsd? It is
the part that you said is expected to fluctuate? Also, what did you do to
calculate rmsd? Did you use any sort of periodic imaging? Have you
visualized this trajectory to see what is happening? My rule is to always
look at your primary data (coordinates, through a viz program) and the do
numerical analysis to quantify what you see in the data. Never, ever skip
the step of actually looking at the molecule.