Re: [AMBER] loadPdb segmentation fault

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:47:19 -0700

> I believe (but I'm not sure here) that tleap will actually do some basic
> structure refinement and relaxation with its own rudimentary force field
> derived via bond orders.

If so, it has been added since I released the original version - which
I strongly doubt.

However there is such a facility that can be run by graphically in
xleap. It lacks vdw, so is only good for human-supervised cleanup
minimizing selected atoms, but for that it's not bad.

Minimization and adding H's (a function in xleap not related to adding
atoms missing from a template) are the only places I remember leap's
idea of bond order playing a part.

Bill