Re: [AMBER] hold H-bonds of ssRNA fixed

From: Wu Xu <wxx6941.louisiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 21:17:12 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Bill,

Here are the mdin files. The secondary structures of this ssRNA were predicted using several web based software. The predictions explained or partially explain the resullts we obtained from the experiments. But, those predictions can not generate coordinates for each atom.

Recently, I used iFoldRNA to predict the secondary and teriary strcutures of this ssRNA. This prediction somehow explained what we found from the lab. I tried to do MD simulation on the structure predicted from iFoldRNA. The pdb file predicted by iFoldRNA is also attached.

This question has bothered me for two to three weeks. Actually, I looked at the manual and amber archive. But I did not pay attention on NMR restraints and cartesian restraints. I will look into it, but may have questions later.

Many thanks,

Wu