Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA nmode warning

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 21:53:56 -0400

I would say that despite you actually getting entropy results in the output
file, I would not put a lot of stock into the reliability of those results
if some of the snapshots did not properly minimize. I would suggest
increasing the maxcyc in the input file to improve your chances of
successfully minimizing all your snapshots.

-Bill

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>wrote:

> Thanks for reply
>
> I have got entropic result this warning is written at the end of output
> file.
>
> Here I am attaching energy output file.
>

> > My guess is since you got this warning message that you did not get any
> > entropic results with your calculation, is that correct? In that case,
> you
> > will need to fix this problem in order to get your final results.
> >
> > -Bill
> >
> > On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 5:41 AM, Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in
> >wrote:
> >

> >> Hello All
> >>
> >> I am doing MMPBSA nmode analysis. Job has completed successfully but
> with a
> >> warning.
> >>
> >> WARNINGS:
> >> Not all of your snapshots minimized within tolerable limits for nmode
> >>
> >> Will it affect my final result?
> >>
> >> With regard
> >>
> >> Sangita Kachhap
> >> JRF