Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA nmode warning

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 21:36:45 +0530 (IST)

Thanks for reply
Actually I have 2ns trajectroy and I am doing MMPBSA nomde in parts.

For 1-500ps it gave warning
WARNINGS:
Not all of your snapshots minimized within tolerable limits for nmode

But for 501-1000ns didnt gave any warning

  DELTA S total= -54.4966 +/- 25.8445 (for 1-500ps)

  DELTA S total= -53.9573 +/- 19.4499 (for 501-1000ps)

So I think It may me memmory issue.

As you have suggested to increase maxcyc but I am using MMPBSA.py so how I can
increase
maxcyc?

Sangita Kachhap
JRF