Re: [AMBER] Normal Mode Analysis

From: Deák Robi <kokumetto.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 09:48:56 +0200

Thank you the answers prof. Case!

There is attached the nmode.out.
You write that I have to use a much bigger cut off radius, for a better
minimizaion. For MD simulation, let say simulated annealing, is cut=12 good?

Can you give me some turotial about how to analyse the modes? I've got
somewhere an example with ptraj, but I dont understand well.

Best wishes,
Robert