Re: [AMBER] AMBER11 Installation on FEDORA 15

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 21:43:38 -0400

On Mon, May 30, 2011, Vivek Shankar Bharadwaj wrote:

> escf = escf + pm6_correction()
> 1
> Error: Function 'pm6_correction' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type

OK: my bad. The sqm routines that ship with AmberTools1.5 are actually those
that were present in Amber11, not our most recent ones.

You can try the attached patch (fingers crossed; use the files before you
applied the previous patch I posted). But I'm hoping Andy or someone familier
with sqm will vet this to see if it both makes sense, and is consistent with
current code.

Thanks for the report....dac