Re: [AMBER] AMBER11 Installation on FEDORA 15

From: Vivek Shankar Bharadwaj <vbharadw.mymail.mines.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:36:02 -0600

Hi dac,

Thanks for the patch, I installed the patch and made clean.

I then reconfigured and used the new configure.h file and then made install
again.

I now get this new error.

         escf = escf + pm6_correction()
                                     1
Error: Function 'pm6_correction' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
make[1]: *** [qm2_energy.SQM.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/common/packages/amber11/AmberTools/src/sqm'
make: *** [serial] Error 2

Are there other patches that I need to install?

I used the AmberTools-bugfix.all from the website.

Thanks

Vivek

(The test suite still failed the same number of tests as before)