Re: [AMBER] MCPB help

From: Hashem Taha <htahaphd.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:19:08 -0400

I have attached all the files required for running the MCPB charge
calculations. The original zip file I sent was too large and was rejected by
the amber list. I'll try this again... I use run.MCPB.csh to run all the
programs. I modified the genMetalFF.sh from the original so that it adds a
few extra lines to the settings file (i.e. non-standard libraries). Please
let me know if you require any further information.

Hashem