[AMBER] PROBLEM IN TERMINAL RESIDUES: WRONG BONDS

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 21:57:27 +0530 (IST)

Thank your for your valuable suggesion.

Sorry,I forgot to mention that in addition to the HEATATOMs I also removed the tRNA and ATP to modify the PDB. However as per your suggesion now first I will try to load the same pdb taking only first five residues and I will inform you.

For your kind information, I also tried the same process for the 6PTI.pdb as mentioned in the basic tutorial of amber manual. I also face the same problem. I think I am doing something wrong in any step. But I can not find it out. So, if you kindly inform me all steps how to edit pdb, it will be very helpful for me.

One interesting point when I am generating the pdb file using the same topology file and coordinate file it is not showing the same large bonds. I can not understand what colud be the possible reason?

With my best regards
Sindrila