Re: [AMBER] MCPB help

From: Hashem Taha <htahaphd.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 11:51:19 -0400

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the response. Sorry, I was away and didn't have a chance to
read your message. I have attached the RESP input files that MCPB
generates (i attached the input with no restraints). The charges on the
individual residues are GLU (-1), ASP (-1), KCX (-1), MOH (-1), ZN1 (2+),
ZN2 (2+), and the rest are 0. The overall charge on the model is 0.
However, I would like the RESP charges on ZN and not the formal 2+ charge.

Regards,

Hashem