Re: [AMBER] Problem installing AMBER 11 (after installing AmberTools1.5)

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:38:05 -0400

Did you run the AT15_Amber11.py script before trying to build Amber11?

This error is fixed by that script. Furthermore, the configure script
should say something about running that script before building amber.

HTH,
Jason

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate
352-392-4032