Re: [AMBER] Problem installing AMBER 11 (after installing AmberTools1.5)

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:03:50 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
My NetCDF configure did succeed,
with $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/netcdf_config.log exactly like you wrote,
without error messages.
I also have
NETCDF=netcdf.mod
NETCDFLIB=$(LIBDIR)/libnetcdf.a

in my $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/config.h, followed by:
PNETCDF=no
PNETCDFLIB=

I know I shouldn't have to do any extra linking or copying, but I just
wanted to try and see if it helped (as I didn't have any indications of
something else having gone wrong).
I will try and install both AmberTools 1.5 and AMBER 11 again, in a clean
directory.

Thanks,
Marc