Re: [AMBER] Problem installing AMBER 11 (after installing AmberTools1.5)

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 14:52:16 +0100

Many thanks, Jason!
I now ran the AT15_Amber11.py script before building Amber11 and could
compile without problems.
I should have noted that myself...
Sorry things weren't idiot-proof enough yet for this idiot!

Tests run using 'make test' mostly ran ok. There were problems with Steered
and 'Pinned' MD tests, and I got messages like the following for
sander_pbsa_frc:
dbf_2.polyAT
Cannot match namelist object name cutres
namelist read: missplaced = sign
Cannot match namelist object name 5,

checking polyAT force
FAILED: polyAT force

In addition, there were also 'possible failures' for sander_pbsa_decres,
sander_pbsa_decpw as well as 02_MMPBSA_Stability, 03_MMPBSA_Binding.
The mdout.pbsa_decres.dif and mdout.pbsa_decpw.dif files showed only
marginal changes in the values (typically in the 3rd decimal
only). Differences in the MMPBSA test_statistics.out.dif files were somewhat
bigger (1st / 2nd decimal), but still not significant it seems. So I presume
I don't really have to worry about this.

If anyone has comments about these issues with testing (i.e. are they
expected, or do others see the same problems), they are welcome.

Marc