[AMBER] system extended beyond the virtual box

From: Qian Wang <qwang.mail.uh.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:28:59 -0500

Hi,

When I used Amber10 to simulate protein folding, I obtained the following error message:
system extended beyond the virtual box
All energys recorded in the last frame are normal. I checked the mailing list and someone said this error message is related to the non-bond list. So I set nsnb=1000000000, which is equal to my nstlim. But it did not solve the problem. My simulation is a coarse-grained simulation so the conformation should have a large fluctuaion. Is this the problem to cause the error? Can I change the size of the virtual box to a large value, like 100 Angstroms? Or there are other solutions. Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
Qian