Re: [AMBER] antechamber ERROR

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 21:49:07 +0200

You can use the average PDB, just make sure you use the same library files
and force field files for the new leap script as you did for the original
one when you built the system in the first place.

That is, there is *no* need to re-run antechamber (just use the results from
the first time you ran it).

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,