Re: [AMBER] antechamber ERROR

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 21:27:37 +0200

Many thanks Jason.

Below is the script I used to process the original trajectory files.

closest.in

trajin prod_2ns.mdcrd
trajin prod_4ns.mdcrd
trajout prod_closest_WAT.mdcrd
center :1-142
image familiar
solvent byres :WAT
closest 1 :142
strip :Na+
average aver.pdb pdb

Is there better way of generating a prmtop files for <closest_WAT.mdcrd> ?

I understand that I should use these new files (ligand.prmtop; protein/WAT.prmtop; protein/WAT/ligand.prmtop) with MMPBSA.py

Many thanks for your advice

George